Our services includes five (5) key elements:
1. quantitative measurement tools (the Poverty Stoplight)
2. foundational Asset-Based Citizen-led Development (ABCD) training personal skills development (goal-setting and vision boards; Truth About Trust; Tree of Life; NLP, HIV competence; financial literacy; business management, economic development, capacity building)
3. and portable skills development – a wide range of skills in animal and plant production; mechanical; road and building construction, household; legislation and more
4. intensive one-on-one, virtual or group mentorship to ensure success for projects, entrepreneurs and enterprises.
5. graphic design and technical support – assistance with development of company profiles, business card and logo design, photography, animations, videography, visual story-telling and book illustrations.